Mailinglist Archive: uyuni-announce (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
[uyuni-announce] Chat is moving from IRC to Gitter
Hello,

As you remember, we started a PoC last October to evaluate moving our chat to
Gitter [1].

Since them, even without pushing people for people to use Gitter, we noticed
that most of discussions are now happening there.

Therefore, as of today, we are officially moving the chat to Gitter:
https://gitter.im/uyuni-project

The IRC channel will now be frozen, with a topic redirecting everyone to
Gitter.

If you still want to use a IRC client, there's a Gateway at
https://irc.gitter.im/

See you at Gitter!

[1] https://lists.opensuse.org/uyuni-devel/2019-10/msg00000.html

--
Julio González Gil
Release Engineer, SUSE Manager and Uyuni