[radeonhd] Re: [ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-radeonhd 1.0.0 - INITIAL RELEASE (fwd)
  • From: Juan RP <juan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:28:04 +0100
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:03:12 +0100
Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Ndim + Luc, you might want to look into that.

Juan, was this patch necessary for you to get the connector table right?
Because we only want to add cards in this table that have a broken one.

I needed this patch is order to run X, haven't tried with latest
version... will report more info next week (I don't have the Radeon card
plugged in right now).

Thanks,
--
Juan Romero Pardines - The NetBSD Project
http://plog.xtrarom.org - NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish