Re: [radeonhd] Release 1.0.0 has been tagged! - 2D/3D?
  • From: Dexter Filmore <Dexter.Filmore@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:38:14 +0100
On Friday 30 November 2007 02:24:02 Luc Verhaegen wrote:
Yes, you read the git commit mail correctly, we have a tag that

snip

Great, thanks. Let's hope AMD will continue to provide specs for future chips,
too.

Can you roughly estimate when 2D73D acceleration will be implemented to a
degree that it will serve purposes like video acceleration or sufficient 3D
capabilities for lets say Google Earth? (Not talking games here, I guess the
road there is a little longer?)

Dex

--

http://www.stop1984.com