[radeonhd] Release 1.0.0 has been tagged!
  • From: Luc Verhaegen <libv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 02:24:02 +0100
Yes, you read the git commit mail correctly, we have a tag that
isn't 0.0x :)

The full tarball is at:
ftp://ftp.freedesktop.org/pub/individual/driver/xf86-video-radeonhd-1.0.0.tar.bz2

But i guess that most people here build from git anyway, which is going
to continue to be the main place for getting up to date source, and
getting the fixes to issues you still might see (and we still see quite
a few).

So with this release pushed out, we will start adding some features
again, as in the last week we have only been fixing problems and issues.

Anyway, have fun with this, uncover all the bugs in it, and put them on
our TODO list (if they aren't there already, that is :))

Luc Verhaegen.
SUSE/Novell X Driver Developer.