Re: [radeonhd] radeonhd does not recognize X1250 card and HDMI connector not recognized.
  • From: "Matt Hoskins" <matt.hoski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:24:58 -0600
Attached is the bios recoverd by running rhd_conntest.

Thanks for looking at this!

Matt

On Nov 29, 2007 10:44 AM, Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 29, 07 10:15:51 -0600, Matt Hoskins wrote:
I just pulled down the lated radeonhd drivers to give them a shot. My
system is a Gigabyte GBTMA69G-S3 with a X1250 IGP chipset. the chip
id 0x791e is in the rhd_id.c file so I was thinking that this hardware
was supported. However, I receive a message in the Xorg.log file that
says it's not recognized. Also, The only video connectors that seem
to be detected are the VGA_1 and SVIDEO_TV. HDMI, component, and DVI
all do not work. Here's a copy of the xorg.0.log, rhd_conntest
output, and my xorg.conf:

Hm, AtomBIOS clearly states there is only VGA and TV.
Can you send us a BIOS image by running conntest?