Re: [radeonhd] randr PreferredResolution in xorg.conf not working
  • From: Luc Verhaegen <libv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:09:22 +0100
On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 01:06:02PM +0100, Sebastian Brocks wrote:
Luc Verhaegen schrieb:

Please test and verify that this issue is now fixed.

It's not yet working 100%, my first problem persists.
When the monitor with the PreferredResolution option is on
DVI-I_2/digital, the PreferredResolution option is ignored, both
monitors are at 1280x1024.
When the monitor with the PreferredResolution option is on
DVI-I_1/digital, it works.

Ah, right; but this preferred mode thing very much is an RandR1.2
option. So this is something matthias should comment on.

But i do hope the lowlevel code is working for you now. No more flashing
on DVI?

Luc Verhaegen.
SUSE/Novell X Driver Developer.