Re: [radeonhd] New Card Asus EAH2400PRO PCIe
  • From: Stefan Hellermann <stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:01:57 +0100

Egbert Eich schrieb:
Stefan Hellermann writes:
> I've tried radeonhd now the third time, but this time it works! Thanks!
Awesome!
> > Card: Asus EAH2400PRO PCIe
> > My main-screen is a Flatpanel connected to the DVI-port, to test xrandr I > connected an old CRT to the VGA-port, it got detected and enabled instantly in > clone-mode. Then I tried "xrandr --output DVI-I_1/digital --auto --right-of > VGA_1" and it works like a charm! TV-Out doesn't work yet.

TV out isn't supported yet.

> When switching to console the monitors switch to standby-mode, switching back to > Xorg switches them on again.

I assume they were not in standby mode when X started.
Do you see any 'out of range' message on the monitor?

No, they switch off like halting the computer.

when switching back to VT7 they switch on again like switching the computer on (both, the CRT and the flatpanel)

Regards,
Stefan