Re: [radeonhd] New Card Asus EAH2400PRO PCIe
  • From: Egbert Eich <eich@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:52:48 +0100
Stefan Hellermann writes:
I've tried radeonhd now the third time, but this time it works! Thanks!
Awesome!

Card: Asus EAH2400PRO PCIe

My main-screen is a Flatpanel connected to the DVI-port, to test xrandr I
connected an old CRT to the VGA-port, it got detected and enabled instantly
in
clone-mode. Then I tried "xrandr --output DVI-I_1/digital --auto --right-of
VGA_1" and it works like a charm! TV-Out doesn't work yet.

TV out isn't supported yet.

When switching to console the monitors switch to standby-mode, switching
back to
Xorg switches them on again.

I assume they were not in standby mode when X started.
Do you see any 'out of range' message on the monitor?