Re: [radeonhd] ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT Works
  • From: "Tobias Hauth" <matrix99@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:51:52 +0100
On Nov 27, 2007 4:26 PM, Björn Schlögl <mastamind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!
Can you explain the issue you are seeing? Our driver selects the right
mode, so this cannot be it.
The problem is, that I only get a big white screen and not the standard
black-white pattern. If I start xclock on that display, the display is still
only white. xclock is not displayed.
xclock prints this:
XIO: fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":1.0"
after 241 requests (107 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
Using the same xorg server but a different driver (for a different graphics
card), everything works.
You said, that my xorg version is ancient, but Tobias Hauth (other poster in
this thread) has an even more ancient version. Should I downgrade to that
version?
I use version 0.0.4 (you have version 0.0.2). I think you should do a
git pull an recompile everything.

Hope this helps
Tobias