Re: [radeonhd] X1400 and xrandr
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:22:54 +0100
On Nov 26, 07 12:31:20 -0500, Timothy Reilly wrote:
Hi- I'm using the latest xrandr and radeonhd gits and I can't seem to get
multiple monitors to work how I'd like. I can enable my external monitor
only as a clone of the primary one- when I try to set it as a display to
the left or right, X crashes. I have a Thinkpad T60 with a Mobility X1400
and run ubuntu gutsy (so it might be a problem with the xserver- it's not
the current version.) Is this something that should be working and I'm not
finagling it right, or do you guys want some logs?

You have to set virtual like described in the wiki, but it shouldn't
crash if you don't. Can you send a stack backtrace from gdb to the list?

Thanks