[radeonhd] White Screen Problem fixed.
  • From: Egbert Eich <eich@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:48:21 +0100

On Saturday and yesterday I pushed some code that should
fix the PCI aperture problem.
People had reported that they were getting a white screen
on some cards with more than 512 MB of VRAM.
This was due to the fact that the scanout buffer was
pointing the the lower portion of the framebuffer while
the address translation was set up for the upper portion.

This is fixed now for R6xx and should also be fixed for
R5xx including RV515.
RS690 isn't handled yet as I didn't have a chance to test
it. This will hopefully happen later today.

Please test and report success and regressions ;)