Re: [radeonhd] statusreport ASUS pundit2 AM2-690G (RS690)
  • From: Mark Struberg <struberg@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:37:09 +0100 (CET)
Hi folks!

Sorry for the late reply but bravia seems a bit beastly.
I took the xorg.conf as providd by Luc but the monitor could still not be
detected (log says vsync
out of range). I then tuned the vsync and hsync as long as the log tells me
that 1280x768 is
covered, but radeonhd still took the detected 1360x768 (which cuts off the left
border of my X).
With HDMI i obviously got no result at all.

I also tested the system with the latest fglrx and got the following results:
I was able to connect via VGA with up to 1024x768 but not higher (not even
1280x768!).
With HDMI attached, I only could setup 720p (1280x720 which lefts out a large
spare black border).

txs,
strub