Re: [radeonhd] working on mobility radeon x1300
  • From: "Yang Zhao" <yangman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:15:24 -0800
On 23/11/2007, Luc Verhaegen <libv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 06:56:37PM -0600, Nikhil Gupta wrote:
I was just wondering, how is the dual monitor support in the driver. I
couldn't get it to work (X gets a SIGSEGV) without the Oprion "noRandR"
in the device section of my xorg.conf.

This is probably the missing DDC bus bug that Matthias fixed yesterday
already.

Are you running the latest version of our driver?

I am running on a Mobility X1300 on a Thinkpad T60 and am experiencing
the same issue running the latest version from git.

I've attached the relevant X log.

Thanks,

Yang Zhao
< Previous Next >