Re: [radeonhd] mouse cursor flickering in certain areas of the screen
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:26:03 +0100
On Nov 23, 07 16:31:26 +0100, Sebastian Brocks wrote:
using randr, I get a flickering mousecursor in a few well-defined areas
of one of my screens.
There are 4 vertical "lines", about 20 pixes in width that go across the
screen from top to bottom. When I place the mouse cursor on top of these
"lines", I get a flickering mouse cursor.

This sounds extremely weird. I have no clue at all why this would
happen. Could you take a short clip with a cell phone or video camera
and attach it to a bug report? Because there are too many definitions of
flickering...