[radeonhd] mouse cursor flickering in certain areas of the screen
  • From: Sebastian Brocks <sebastian.brocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:31:26 +0100
Hi there,

using randr, I get a flickering mousecursor in a few well-defined areas
of one of my screens.
There are 4 vertical "lines", about 20 pixes in width that go across the
screen from top to bottom. When I place the mouse cursor on top of these
"lines", I get a flickering mouse cursor.
The 4 lines are at about 235-255 pixels from the left edge of the
screen, at 490-510 pixels from the left edge, at at 940-960 pixels from
the left edge and at 1005-1025 pixels from the left edge.
On the other monitor, this does not happen.
The resolution the monitor on which it is happening is running is 1280x1024.