Re: [radeonhd] Wiki sample file for dual monitors?
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:41:53 +0100
On Nov 21, 07 19:01:19 -0500, David J. Schuller wrote:
I am looking over the Wiki for the radeonhd driver:
http://wiki.x.org/wiki/radeonhd

and the info concerning setting up dual monitors is a bit confusing.
Would you please consider posting a sample xorg.conf file for a dual
monitor configuration?

Well, this is standard RandR configuration - there are tons of wiki
pages about that on the web.

Also this is a wiki, anybody can change this. Apparently, I shouldn't do
this, as you said my previous approach is confusing :-/
Examples are difficult, because they depend on your very setup.

Ok, I'll add one.