Re: [radeonhd] latest radeonhd crashes Xorg - Asus A8Jp, Mobility Radeon X1700
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:36:18 +0100
On Nov 21, 07 23:08:40 +0200, Kirill Belokurov wrote:
OK, I rebuilt the radeonhd and the stacktrace is attached: output of bt both
brief and full. Let me know if you need more info.

Great, I'll look into that today.

Btw, does the fact that actual crash happens inside of xfree86/ddc/xf86DDC.c
mean that this is not radeonhd issue and it should be forwarded to Xorg
Bugzilla?

Not yet. I still think this is something in our code. And even if it
isn't, as long as no other driver triggers that one it won't be fixed
upstream otherwise.

CU