Re: [radeonhd] latest radeonhd crashes Xorg - Asus A8Jp, Mobility Radeon X1700
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:02:13 +0100
On Nov 21, 07 20:50:51 +0200, Kirill Belokurov wrote:
I pulled the latest master and built it: now it crashes the the Xorg on
start,
with the following backtrace:

I had another guy with the same issue, but he couldn't help us, and I
cannot reproduce here.

So if you can build the driver with debug support (-O0 -g3) and run X in
gdb during startup (in a remote session, because you won't be able to
see the console :P) in order to get a reasonable stacktrace, that would
be awesome.

I might need more then, but only with a reasonable stacktrace I can
start debugging.

Thanks