[radeonhd] Fedora xorg-x11-drv-radeonhd packages
  • From: Hans Ulrich Niedermann <hun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:49:29 +0100
Hi,

as the maintainer of the xorg-x11-drv-radeonhd package on Fedora,
I'd like to summarize the current state of affairs:

- Fedora 7 and Fedora 8 packages are on their way[2] through
the updates-testing to the updates yum repository.

- rawhide packages are already in the rawhide yum repositories.

- Fedora Core 6 is going to reach end-of-life soon, and
earlier Fedoras already have reached it. More on those below.

If someone wants to more closely follow the packages than possible
with the yum repositories, the koji page[1] and the update status[2]
may be helpful.

Bugs are summarized in bugzilla[5] and bodji[4]. The package
sources from CVS can be seen at viewcvs[3].

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=5156
[2] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xorg-x11-drv-radeonhd
[3] http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/rpms/xorg-x11-drv-radeonhd/
[4] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/xorg-x11-drv-radeonhd
[5]
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?product=Fedora&component=xorg-x11-drv-radeonhd

As there will be no official packages for older systems, I am
currently locally building for all systems supported by mock[6],
as there are: EL5, FC6, F-7, F-8, rawhide. For obvious reasons,
the binary packages will be i386 only.

[6] http://radeonhd.lauft.net/#my-rpms

--
Hans Ulrich Niedermann