Re: [radeonhd] Will the X1200 be supported?
  • From: "onetwo jojo" <onetwojojo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:13:18 +0530
Hey everyone,

perhaps we could use the sum of h/w & firmware capabilities to
uniquely identify the card.
Is the VBE bios s/w version different for each variant?

can we probe in software whether the card has an HDMI o/p or not, this
rules out atleast 1 card from the list.
...or something else along these lines ;-)

I have tried putting up a page for accurately describing the 1250
https://groups.google.com/group/x1250/web/ati-radeon-x1250-specifications
(any contributions to that is much appreciated)

-Jojo