Re: [radeonhd] Will the X1200 be supported?
  • From: Coleman Kane <cokane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:18:40 -0500
Matthias Hopf wrote:
On Nov 20, 07 18:30:58 +0200, Ahmad Yasser wrote:

Hello,
I have a MoBo (MSI K9AGM2) with the ATI Radeon X1200 IGP in it.
I recently read (on Phoronix) that you have added support for the X1250.
Wikipedia says that the X1200 is the X1250 without the HDMI and the
stuff like that.
So I want to ask; do you plan on adding support for the X1200?
I can help with any tests you want me to do.

AFAIK the X1200 should just work. This Phoronix article was FUBAR, the
X1250 actually worked before, I just added the marketing name of the
chip to the list of known cards...

CU

Matthias

Feel free to email me if you're having trouble getting your X1200 to
work. I've got an X1270 which is pretty similar. For giggles, can you
send me the output of "lspci -n" on that system, I am curious what the
PCI ID is for your IGP.

Anyhow, I spent a considerable amount of time getting this card working
(under FreeBSD), and have an xorg.conf that I posted to the list earlier
that seems to be a good starting point for at least one other person.

--
Coleman Kane