[radeonhd] Re: Initial RandR 1.2 support (for the brave of heart ;)
  • From: Stefan Monnier <monnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:33:28 -0500

I was happy today to give my class using a Free Software driver.
So to the extent that I was able to do it, the RandR is working.
But the initial-randr branch seems to have more trouble switching
consoles, and (more problematically) "xrandr --auto" after
adding/removing a monitor causes the screens to go black. Is that
a known limitation, or should I investigate some more?

Stefan