Re: [radeonhd] Info about Radeon X1650 Pro on Ubuntu 7.10
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:27:31 +0100
On Nov 18, 07 15:03:46 +0100, manasek0@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I can't make rhd_conntest.
I have install pciutils but not zlib package (it is not exist).

You don't need conntest if everything works.
But you *should* get zlib. I mean it, it's about the most often used
external package known to me.

How can I monitor video card fan speed (like CPU fan speed)?
How can I control video card fan speed (like lm_sensors)?

You're asking things... We don't even have docs for that, so even if it
is software-controllable, we don't know how to do that yet.