Re: [radeonhd] RS690 nearly working
  • From: Luc Verhaegen <libv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:25:52 +0100
On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 08:02:19AM +0000, savignien hercule wrote:
Hello all,

Latest radeonhd driver mostly works for this card, except that it
produce some kind of vertical blurry stripes, say every 30 pixels.
These stripes disappear when I change resolution with ctrl+alt+KP_+
but then, the size of the display is wrong...

Please use a more recent version of our driver. Your PLL seems to be
unstable. A few weeks ago, there was an adjusted PLL calculation routine
pushed which hopefully will fix your issue.

Thanks,

Luc Verhaegen.
SUSE/Novell X Driver Developer.