Re: [radeonhd] radeon-hd unknown card: 0x94C8:0x106B:0x0084
  • From: "Ludovic Rousseau" <ludovic.rousseau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:45 +0100
2007/11/18, René Rebe <rene@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi all,

we gave radeonhd a try on a new Alu iMac, however radeonhd
errors out due to unknown connector types ?

According to Apple's website the chip should be a:

ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT

(EE) RADEONHD(0): RHDLVTMAInit: any other device than an R5xx is still
unsupported.
(--) RADEONHD(0): Attaching Output DAC B to Connector 7PIN_DIN TV1 CV
(WW) RADEONHD(0): DACBSenseCRT: connector type 4 is not supported.
(EE) RADEONHD(0): Failed to detect a connected monitor

I also started a thread [1] on the radeonhd mailing list about support
of my iMac alu 24".

I have the same error messages. The support for these machines is not ready yet.

I also started a thread [2] on the mactel-linux-devel mailing list. I
can now use the AMD/ATI proprietary driver but that is not what I want
:-)

Bye

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/radeonhd/2007-09/msg00121.html
[2]