Re: [radeonhd] Initial RandR 1.2 support (for the brave of heart ;)
  • From: Sebastian Brocks <sebastian.brocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 03:18:36 +0100
Sebastian Brocks schrieb:

I just did installed it, and it only connect my primary display, not the
TFT attached via DVI on the secondary connector.
(...)
Attached is xorg.0.log.
In the main branch, both screens are connected, with the second one
cloning the output to the first.

OMG, it's so late my english is failing me.
What I meant to say: I just installed it. Even though both TFTs are
connected via DVI, I just get an image on the primary one, the secondary
stays blank.
With the "normal" radeonhd driver, both screens are used, with e second
one cloning the output of the first one.
Sheesh. :)