Re: [radeonhd] Initial RandR 1.2 support (for the brave of heart ;)
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:34:13 +0100
On Nov 14, 07 13:10:02 +0200, Felipe Contreras wrote:
Yeah, I did that before doing those tests since I had compilation
issues (autogen and everything).

I downloaded the latest code and tried again and now
Ctrl+Alt+Backspace works, but I still have a black screen.

I just pushed some missing bits for the noRandR case. Could you please
try initial-randr again, with 'Option "noRandR"' set? The order of
initialization in ScreenInit is still different, and I hope it doesn't
make any difference...

CU