Re: Re[2]: [radeonhd] The X1950 GT Card has not been recognized
  • From: Egbert Eich <eich@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:01:16 +0100

Hi Vsevolod,

Vsevolod Novikov writes:
Hi Egbert,

Yes, but after Hans Ulrich Niedermann have told me the same, I downloaded
the master version of the driver 7th Nov directly from the source version
repository, compiled it and got another error report, as you can see in
attachments (badradeon-2 for AGP aperture size 256, and badradeon-3 for AGP
aperture size 512 Mb).

I don't see any DDC info in your log file. What monitor
do you have connected at startup time?
Also have you tried the other DVI connector, yet?
Without a monitor detected you need to supply the monitor
information thru a Monitor section.