Re[2]: [radeonhd] The X1950 GT Card has not been recognized
  • From: Vsevolod Novikov <nnseva@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:07:46 +0300
Hi Egbert,

Yes, but after Hans Ulrich Niedermann have told me the same, I downloaded the
master version of the driver 7th Nov directly from the source version
repository, compiled it and got another error report, as you can see in
attachments (badradeon-2 for AGP aperture size 256, and badradeon-3 for AGP
aperture size 512 Mb).

Regards,
Vsevolod