Re: [radeonhd] RS690 nearly working
  • From: "savignien hercule" <savignien@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:37:16 +0000
According the the log file you are using plain old VGA.
So there is nothing special related to the output.

What happens when you switch back with crtl+alt+KP_- ?

Yes, plain VGA...
Unfortunately, the blurry stripes reappear when I switch back.
It looks like each pixel of the vertical stripe is redrawn a few pixels farther
horizontally, causing the blurry effect.
Between these stripes, the screen looks good.
I could live with a lower resolution if I knew how to fix the size of the
screen which is wrong after a ctrl+alt+kp_+, maybe you have an idea on this
matter.

To help fix the "stripes" problem, I'm willing to provide you with whatever
log, output you want, just say...

Sincerely,
savi.