Re: [radeonhd] LVTMA TMDS support?
  • From: Egbert Eich <eich@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:14:20 +0100
Luc Verhaegen writes:

This is mainly a resource issue.

Yes.

I don't scale well as there is only one of me, and i will be quite

Let's put this statements into perspective:
There are three of us working on this driver.

saturated the next few days. But part of the LVTMA TMDS work for r5xx is
done. All i need is a day or two where i can work unencumberedly :)

The fact is that each of us could work on this - but each of
us has different projects around this driver to work on at
present and all of us have been encumbered by other things
the past week.
The priority list of handling the outstanding issues is both
controlled by the urgency of the task (ie. how many users are
affected) and by the availibility of information required to
complete the task.