Re: [radeonhd] Re: X1250 IGP on Asus M2A-VM HDMI conntest
  • From: Sebastian Kemper <sebastian_ml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:37:35 +0100
Looking at the BIOS I can see the HDMI connector table.
Currently this entry maps to NONE .
So far I have no way of testing HDMI myself therefore I hate
to enable it in the driver for everybody.
Although this is a testing driver still in a pre-alpha stage
a lot of people are pulling the sources (including distros).

I don't want to make highly experimental features available to
the general. Therefore I may just create a cloned tree someplace
else an let interested people try them.

Hi!

No worries, it's not like I'm in a rush.
If there's anything I can do to help you just bring it up.

Regards
Sebastian