Re: [radeonhd] Successful build on Ubuntu 7.10. Info for new X1600 card
  • From: Egbert Eich <eich@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:33:08 +0100
Josh Bowman writes:
Hi,

I was able to successfully build and run radeonhd on my Ubuntu 7.10 system.
The git
version was ad599c44 (31 Oct), and I'm running all standard Ubuntu packages.
Things
seem to work fine...I don't know what to write really.

Josh, positive feedback is always appreciated :)

Here is some information about my card, a "Sapphire Radeon X1600 Pro". Below
is the lspci
and conntest output. Attached is my Xorg.log and the card Bios dumped using
conntest.

According to the PnP ID your card is a X1650 PRO.
Sapphire cards are reasonably well behaved besides we've got them, too :)