Re: Direct CDRW writing
  • From: Stephen Liu <satimis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 01:04:11 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Leo,

I am running RH7.3

I am not very clear which package is packet-cd kernel module? Which package is pktcdvd.o?

packet-2.4.19-rc1.patch.bz2 ?
packet-2.4.19.patch.bz2 ?
packet-2.4.9-31.patch.bz2.broken ?

Kindly shed me some light. Thanks in advance.

Stephen

At 03:01 PM 10/7/2002 -0700, you wrote:
Stephen,

Depending on what kernel you are running, you can find a patch here:
http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340/patches/packet/

-Leo