[opensuse] Why doesn't firewalld start at boot?
Hi, I first did a google and a word search in this list and the support list and the only mention of firewalld not starting at boot didn't have any replies. I did a bug search but found nothing, in fact it seems that people want to stop it at boot not start it. My Leap:15.0 laptop has it starting at boot, the only difference is that the laptop uses network manager and this pc uses wicked.
I haven't bothered with this until now because kde connect doesn't work without the firewall running.
Why doesn't firewalld start at boot suse firewall did.

Thanks
Dave P