Re: [opensuse] No Tumbleweed mirrors?
On 25/07/17 04:53, Christopher Myers wrote:
Hmm, I still see no checks in the "Tumbleweed ISOs" column:
http://susepaste.org/56754076

Also, when I try to download the ISO it says:

Mirrors

List of best mirrors for IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, located at
xx.834000,-xx.653900 in United States (US), network xxx.xxx.0.0/17
(autonomous system 6325).

Map showing the closest mirrors
No mirror was found

I am very sorry, but no mirror was found. Feel free to download directly:
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/iso/openSUSE-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-Snapshot20170723-Media.iso