[opensuse] End Arrows
On 28/02/17 09:41 AM, Felix Miata wrote:

Please provide specifics for restoring the end arrows. Firefox 46 & up (built
with GTK3) and SeaMonkey >2.40 are unusable here because those are missing.

I found that with some (creative) googleing.

Add to the usedef/css:

$ cat ./.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css
*{
-GtkScrollbar-has-backward-stepper: 1;
-GtkScrollbar-has-forward-stepper: 1;
-GtkRange-slider-width: 13;
-GtkRange-stepper-size: 13;
}

You'll need to restart FF/TB.

There are probably other places you can add that.
YMMV but that seems global for GTK3.
The "*" is more global than any side panel etc etc etc.

I'm still trying to find out how to add it back to the KDE.

Why oh why do the developers think that taking them out somehow added to
usability?