Re: [opensuse] Btrfs ...
26.02.2017 21:47, Richmond пишет:

Carlos says it won't work on a 20G file system, so if that's the case
there isn't any point in me trying. I can't find anything which
officially says what the minimum file system size is for btrfs.

bor@bor-Latitude-E5450:~$ truncate -s 1M /var/tmp/btrfs
bor@bor-Latitude-E5450:~$ mkfs.btrfs /var/tmp/btrfs
btrfs-progs v4.4
See http://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org for more information.

'/var/tmp/btrfs' is too small to make a usable filesystem
Minimum size for each btrfs device is 41943040.

My TW VM has 15G. Before it had 10G and went out of space on almost each
update. With 15G it happens probably every fifth one, at which point I
remove snapshots, probably run balance and resume update. I did not
experience non-bootable system but I also do not really do anything in
this VM, just boot it occasionally.