Re: [opensuse] Transferring ssh keys to a server for a new user
On 2017-02-07 16:28, Oliver Kurz wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 February 2017 14:27:30 CET Carlos E. R. wrote:
How does one transfer ssh keys to a server that does not allow
passwords?
[…]
I have "solved" the issue by disabling "ChallengeResponseAuthentication
no" temporarily on the server, but I wonder if there is a better method.
Perhaps transfer the key with another user?

yes, or as part of the machine provisioning, e.g. I am sure autoyast supports
it.

Yes, but this was a new user added a month after provisioning :-)

I wondered if there is an easy way to upload the key in this case.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.