Re: [opensuse] Tumbleweed question
Our method with KIWI/OEM images do not require that the vehicles are
connected to the internet. Since we don't like the customers messing
with the Ethernet setup, we would prefer to keep it this way.

When we have had need to access systems remotely, getting clients to
let ssh through their firewalls and other security doodads has been a
hassle.