[opensuse] looking at the available widgets when adding widget to panel in KDE4
Hello:

Still openSUSE 13.1 with KDE4. I would like to add widgets to the panel (add
widget). The user interface is set to Hungarian and I don't have a clue what
the widget's name is in Hungarian, so I can't search for it. I would like to
find it by looking at all the available widgets by paging or scrolling the
widget line but couldn't find out how to. Any idea?

By the way it is really hard to find where to click to enable the "add widget"
option when the panel/task bar is full of applications. Always the
application's or system tray's setting options are shown.

Thanks,

Istvan