Re: [opensuse] Major install problems with 13.2
Starting from MemTest86 v5, the code was re-written to support self
booting from the newer UEFI platform. UEFI is able to provide additional
services <http://memtest86.com/technical.htm#new> that is unavailable in
BIOS, such as graphical, mouse and file system support. The software
(Free Edition <http://memtest86.com/download.htm#free>) still remains
free to use without restrictions.

I didn't look at the licese, but such as it is it is.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com