Re: [opensuse] alias egrep failure (for zypper)
Felix Miata composed on 2014-12-31 19:23 (UTC-0500):

What needs changing to return x86_64 packages exclusive of src, devel and
xtra that contain the string packagestring? Why is egrep looking for any file
or directory? If I swap each ' for " and vice versa, results are even worse.
I tried escaping pipes and quotes, but it didn't get any better.

Anyone know an easier way than manually typing

zypper se -s packagestring | grep x86 | egrep -v 'src|devel|xtra'

for x86_64 users to exclude 32 bit packages from search results?

DejaVu:
https://features.opensuse.org/316759

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/