Re: [opensuse] dsl modem in openSUSE 13.2
jdd írta:
Le 01/01/2015 13:53, Istvan Gabor a écrit :

How can I set my DSL modem and providers?

it waas only for usb/serial modems, not the usual box, are there still
some on the wild?

I don't understand what this means.

To make it clear:

In previous openSUSE versions, eg in oS 12.2 under YAST network devices I have
icons to configure:
DSL
ISDN
Modem
Network Settings

In openSUSE 13.2 I have only Network Settings.

In previous openSUSE versions, eg in oS 12.2 under Network Settings -> Global
Options -> Network Setup Method I can choose from:

- User Controlled with NetworkManager
-Traditional Method with ifup

In openSUSE 13.2 there is only 'wicked service' or something like this (I've
never heard of this one before).

The question is how I can configure my network connection (which uses a DSL
bridge/modem). Also, how I configure dial-up serial (not USB) modem?

Thanks,

Istvan