[opensuse] dsl modem in openSUSE 13.2
Hello:

I've installed openSUSE 13.2 from DVD (fresh install, not an update).
I wanted to set up my DSL network in YAST as always before. But this time in
YAST's network settings there is only a 'network devices' option. There are no
options for adding any other device like DSL and modem (they used to be there).
The network card was recognized and configured correctly. There was one
difference, that I could not set 'traditional ifup' method; wicked service was
set there. I don't know if this matters.

How can I set my DSL modem and providers?

I don't want to use network manager, I even haven't installed it.

Thanks,

Istvan