Re: [opensuse] How the heck to you stop screen blanking on Opensuse 12.2
El 07/06/13 13:15, James Pifer escribió:
This is driving me nuts. I have an Opensuse system I use as a
mythfrontend. How the heck to you stop screen blanking on Opensuse 12.2
running gnome? I've tried every setting I can find that has to do with
power or screen saver, yet after about 20 mins it the screen starts to
fade to black/blank. Hitting a key on the remote does nothing to stop
the blanking, I have to physically hit a key on the keyboard attached to
the system.

Nvidia propietary driver is running on that system right ?