Re: [opensuse] Persistence of /media across reboots.
On 2013-06-06 02:11, Anton Aylward wrote:
Patrick Shanahan said the following on 06/05/2013 02:23 PM:

And if you want it to be there after every boot, why that's what /etc/tmfiles.d
is for!

But as Patrick says, it seems a strange request when its dealt with dynamically.

I think that he is doing tricks to make some external media be mounted always in the same folder. I think that the disk label (the filesystem label, actually) is used to name the automatically created mount point.

What I would do is rename all those disks to the same label, and thus they would appear automatically on the same directory.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from oS 12.3 "Dartmouth" GM (rescate 1))