Re: [opensuse] curious zypper and texlive packages behaviour (12.3)
  • From: "Carlos F. Lange" <carlosflange@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 08:31:09 -0600
I want the wildcard to be expanded, but the expansion only works if I
leave the dash out.

For example, there are 6 packages starting with "texlive-japanese".
If I type
zypper rm texlive-japanese*
I get
Package 'texlive-japanese*' not found.

If I type
zypper rm texlive?japanese*
all 6 packages and additional 4 dependencies are found and removed.

So, there is definitely a non-standard dash symbol being used in the
package names of texlive.

Calling BUGZILLA!