Re: [opensuse] named reverse zone
lynn said the following on 06/03/2013 01:41 AM:
Hi
I think you guys are talking about the configuration where you write
stuff in files. My question was more to do with the DLZ plugin. I know I
should have thought more about the title for the thread; I don't have
any $ORIGIN, { curly brackets, @'s or . dots.

To try and bring this back to what I need, how about this:
'An IP of 192.168.1.23, could have a PTR of 23 in a zone called
1.168.192.in-addr.arpa'

Please disregard alternatives. I know it works. Could you just give me a
yes or no on the statement?

Given that I have 2.168.182.in-addr.arpa and five that I have 18 rather than 23, yes I have such,

BUT IT IS IN A FILE

Where else are you going to put it that Bind can read it?

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013