[opensuse] Firefox and HP ILO card - any way of overriding this
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 09:18:11 +0200
When trying to connect to an HP ILO card, I get this error:

--------------------
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to adenauer.ilo.

You have received an invalid certificate. Please contact the server
administrator or email correspondent and give them the following
information:

Your certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate
issued by the certificate authority. Please get a new certificate
containing a unique serial number.

(Error code: sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity
of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.
Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this
broken site.

Normally I should have a way of saying "Ignore this, I know what I'm
doing", but Firefox isn't showing any such option. I have cleared out
a lot of old certificate exceptions for ILO cards, didn't change
anything.

With Opera, I have no problems. It complains about the certificate,
which I tell it to ignore, and that's it.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (11.2°C)